Sunday, August 10, 2008

Yucky!

So, after our evening out, I got a rumbly in my tummy. I must have eaten something really bad on Friday. I was sick on Saturday. I was throwing up like I was prego--but, I'm not...I'm sure of that. I went to the Urgent Care clinic because I just couldn't stop barfing. The doc said that it must have been something I ate on Friday. And, I ate all kinds of crap on Friday. Whatever it was, it was haunting me and making it known that my system wasn't pleased to have it. So, now I'm even more tired from all the puking. But, I'm better now...praise Jesus! Thank God for modern medicine. And, I got a free barf bucket from the doc! I'm so excited about that. Now, whenever I get food poisoning, I don't have run to the toilet to puke. I can just use the bucket. Woo-hoo!


Just another day in Weenie's World!

No comments: