Wednesday, August 6, 2008

While Mommy is away...






Last Sunday, I went grocery shopping and left Husband and Jude alone to fend for themselves. I was gone about 2 hours. While I was away, Husband let Jude play in the sand box we have on our balcony. I have no problem with that. However, Jude wanted to make sandcastles, and you can't make sandcastles with dry sand. So, Husband obliged and added about 2 gallons of water to the sand box--- naturally the sand turned to mud. I've got awesome pictures of the event, but for some reason Blogger won't let me post them right now, and it is totally pissing me off! I tried about 3 times to download the pictures, and it doesn't work. I'm about ready to jump through this computer and rip off some little nerdy computer tech's testicles. Phew, sorry for that! Sometimes I get a little out of hand and my Napoleon Complex comes through. Sorry!


I'll try to post the pictures later.


Just another day in Weenie's World!
***Never mind the above mentioned threat to rip off a nerdy tech's testicles! I tried to download the pics one more time, and it actually worked! So, apologies to all you computer techs out there with testicles. I promise, I won't hurt you today! (Hee-hee)

No comments: