Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Pits!

I've been walking around lately and seeing tons of people wearing sleeveless shirts. Look, I don't care who you are, I don't want to see your pits. Even if you they are cleanly shaved and groomed, I still don't want to see your armpits. Nor do I want to smell them!! There are some things in the world that should be outlawed and sleeveless shirts should be one of them. Even if you are a woman, and you wax regularly and use clear deodorant....I still don't want to see your pits!

I NEVER wear sleeveless shirts--not even when I run. That is simply a common courtesy to you people out there. Look, show your boobs, your ass, your tummy/gut even. I'm okay with that! But, I'm not okay with seeing a bunch of men running around with Buckwheat in a headlock!

This is just food for thought!

No comments: