Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Husband!


So, today is Husband's birthday. He is now 38 years old! Man, that's old! Just kidding! As most of you know, Husband is really young at heart. And, the man looks about 24 years old. He is the incredible Asian man who never ages. I guess he can thank his his mom for that!


Anywho, I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the man I love...so....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


By the way, Husband took the day off today so we could spend some "alone" time without Jude.
But, the man is currently sitting on the toilet reading the paper as I'm writing (we have a Western style toilet--not a squatty potty...can you imagine trying to read the paper while squatting????) Poor guy, sometimes I feel sorry for him because he married me...a lunatic. So, back off bitches this man is taken!
Again, Happy Birthday Husband!!!


3 comments:

Rice Spice said...

Happy Birthday to Husband!!! I keep forgetting he's older than us...he looks exactly the same from when I first met him.

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

I know the man never ages!!

~Weenie

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

~Tiger