Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Weenie got her groove back!

So, since I quit job #1, I feel rejuvenated! I feel like myself again. I get to hang out with my family more, I'm not constantly on the go, and I'm not having to create lesson plans for little ones. Instead, I just hang out at home, picking up Husband's mess or working out or doing what ever the hell I want to do. Man, why did I ever start working hard in the first place?? What was I thinking???


Now, that I've got my head back in the right place, I can do things that I used to enjoy....like making my family yummy food. When I was working a lot, I had no desire to cook. But, now I look forward to preparing yummy, healthy food for my boys. And, now I have more energy to work out. My swimming has been great, as you know from my previous blog entries.


So, my conclusion is this...work sucks! Don't do it unless you absolutely have to!


Just another day in Weenie's World!

No comments: