Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Domestic Diva

So, I've been cleaning my apartment since I got home from work. Sister is coming to visit this weekend, so I feel the need to clean. I've been picking up Jude's toys and Husband's clothes. Since I'm the only one with a vagina in the apartment, this place can get pretty dirty. And, most of the mess isn't from Jude but from Husband. Oh well, you have to take the good with the bad....and, that's about the only thing I can complain about when it comes to Husband. I'm pretty lucky to have such a good man on my hands, but he is a slob. Oh well!

And, I was really domestic today. I glued Velcro to Jude's super hero cape today. I was using a safety pin to keep it on him, but I didn't think it was safe to use one near his face. So, I went to a craft store today and bought Velcro. Unfortunately, I'm not really THAT domestic, and I can't sew worth a crap. So, I glued the Velcro down using seam/fabric glue. I'm not sure if it will work or not, but it was worth a try. If Martha Stewart were to see my handy work, she would bend me over and....ummm....she would cane me.

So, off I go to continue my domestic housework.

One question: which is worse...little boy streak marks in under roos or man streak marks??? I haven't decided, yet. (Hee-hee)


Just another day in Weenie's World!

No comments: