Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Incredible Jude Poo Poo

(There goes the super hero!)
(Cute, isn't he???!!)

(This is The Incredible Jude Poo Poo super hero saying cheese. The kid is so silly.)

YaYa sent Jude a super hero costume in the mail. He named himself The Incredible Jude Poo Poo--what do you expect...the kid is 3 years old.
I remember when I was his age, I wanted to be Wonder Woman. So, YaYa made me a Wonder Woman costume for Halloween. It was a leotard painted like the American flag. And, I had ankle and wrist bracelets made of aluminum foil along with silver painted Ked's tennis shoes. It was awesome!
Just another day in Weenie's World!
****In the original post, I misspelled the title. Sorry for that!! I've been hanging out with my Japanese friends, and I've lost my ability to spell English words. What the hell!! Sorry for being a retard!

No comments: