Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm growing a testicle!!!

Okay, okay...so, I went to the dermatologist for my mange again. This time I have a new ointment to apply. I feel like a guinea pig! They just keep prescribing ointments and none of them seem to work. Oh well! Maybe this time this doc got it right. The doc thinks that the hard water here in Japan is drying out my skin, causing dry itchy spots similar to eczema. I had a similar skin rash when I was pregnant with Jude, but it cleared up after I delivered him. But, I'm not prego...I'm sure of that. So, it must be the hard water causing the itchy spots. I'm typically a greasy Mexican, but since we moved here, my skin is really dry. So, it has to be the damn Japanese hard water! According to the doc, Japan does not add any water softeners, like they do in the states. As a result, Americans with asthma and allergies typically get some type of skin issue, allergy or rash while living here. Gee, thanks!! I wish someone would have told me that before I packed my bags to move to the Land of the Rising Sun!!

So, I have this lump on my inner thigh...the doc said it was probably just a fatty mass tumor, as I suspected. Nothing serious at all, just a lump. But it is on my left inner thigh. You can't see it unless I wear a super short skirt or running shorts. It doesn't bother me at all. It's just there. Popo had something similar removed a few years ago, and turns out that these types of things are hereditary. So, thanks Popo...for the testicle....(hee-hee).

Just another day in Weenie's World!

No comments: