Sunday, August 17, 2008

I'm a quitter!

So, I quite job #1. I just couldn't keep working there. I really like my students, but I just didn't care for my employer's working standards or ethics. I feel so much better now. In fact, I wish I would have done it sooner. Now, I can focus on things that matter...like my family. My job was taking too much time away from the one's I love. I was feeling guilty for not spending enough time with them, but now things will change.

I kind of feel like I couldn't hack it in the real working world. Oh well, I will get over it.

And, I think I got caught up in the money. I like money, but thankfully Husband is able to provide for us. And, I don't HAVE to work. But, the extra money was nice. Now, I'll have to cut back on the shopping and eating out. I guess my priorities got out of whack. I apologized to Husband for letting my job get in the way of our family time.

I still have job #2 in Ome. So, I will have a little extra money in my pocket. But, that class is only 2 hours a week. So, no time will be taken away from my family.

Just another day in Weenie's World!

No comments: