Thursday, August 28, 2008

There went the sun...

So, yesterday we had one blissful day of sunlight. I should have caught some sunlight and put it in a jar to save for later, but I didn't...I wish I had. Now, it is raining again! The rain is driving me mad! I'm from Texas...I need the sun!! I think it is supposed to rain for the rest of the week. What the hell??? I didn't know it was freakin' monsoon season! Sorry for my complaining!

And, no one seems to complain about the rain but me. I don't get it...am I the only one here that gets aggravated when my clothes get drenched from the pouring rain? Or, am I the only person that slips and nearly falls daily as a result of wet surfaces?? Well, actually I know I'm not the only person who has to deal with that. On Sunday, Husband took the trash to the basement dumpsters and slipped. He totally busted his ass. He said he slipped on the wet tile, and his feet flew up. The next thing he knew, he was on the ground. He walked back into the apartment covered in trash water smelling like garbage. He immediately hopped into the shower to rid himself of the filth ridden water and trash debris. I felt bad, but all I could do was laugh at him. I know, I'm terrible! Poor Husband! He recovered from his fall, but he says his back still hurts.


Just another day in Weenie's World!

No comments: