Friday, August 1, 2008

Back to the real world!

Jude went to school today. I packed an extra set of clothes for him just in case he has an accident. I think all the explosions are done...I hope. He seemed to be fine this morning.

I return to work today after a 2 week vacation. Oh, Singapore....how I miss thee....

Oh, yea...Sister made it to her new apartment in Akita-ken. Every thing is going well. In fact, she gets 5 days off for summer vacation this month. So, she will be coming to stay with us for about week. We are looking forward to her visit. She will be here August 9-17, we think. Nothing is final, yet.

So, that's what's happening in Weenie's World!

Oh, by the way, next week I start teaching preschool summer school. So, I might not have time to write. The summer school lasts through August. So, don't think I'm ignoring you or have forgotten to write, I'm just going to be busier than normal. So, please forgive me, in advance. Thanks!

No comments: