Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What's that on your face?

So, today I took Jude with me to my Ome Adult class. Jude has been out of school since last week. He goes back to school tomorrow- a new semester will start. So, Jude was pretty well behaved during the class. I brought his portable DVD player along with the headphones and few movies for his entertainment. The class is 2 hours long, and I didn't want him to interfere.


A few of the students tried to talk to him. But, he was in a silly mood and told everyone that his name was Bones and that he was 8 years old. He's a silly kid. Anywho, as we were getting ready to leave, one of the students approached him and asked his name. This particular student is a woman with a very large mole next to her nose. The mole is about the size, shape and color of a brown M & M. So, when the woman leaned down, Jude asked "What's that on your face?" I cringed when I heard him. She seemed confused and asked him again what his name was. He replied back, "What's that on your face?" I interjected and said "Jude, tell her how old you are, please!" He ignored me and asked again louder, "What's that thing on your face?" The woman finally realized what he had said and smiled. I was totally embarrassed! I told him to tell her thank you for the treat she had given him earlier. He obliged and said "Arigato gozaimasu." (That means thank you very much in Japanese.) When he spoke those words in Japanese, the ladies melted. They were so impressed with his pronunciation that they had forgotten about the original question. After that I ushered him out of the classroom as quick as I could to escape the situation. We raced to the car and left.


The mole on the woman's face looked similar to the one pictured below.


Just another day in Weenie's World!

2 comments:

Christian Azul said...

I thinks Bones needs his own blog. That kiddo is funny.

Anonymous said...

I know, I know, the kid is a riot...but that's because he ain't yours! I think he loves to see me embarrassed! Sometimes the kid is just too much. Can you imagine if he had his own blog?? It would be filled with tales of boogers, poop and Spiderman!

~Ween