Thursday, September 4, 2008

Can't walk...too sore!

Okay. So, I'm really sore. My legs feel like jello and my abs ache. Muscles that I didn't even know I have hurt! Damn that Cindy Crawford bitch and her work out video (pictured below).

So, as mentioned before, I'm getting fluffy. So, to ward of my fluffiness, I decided to work out with Cindy Crawford. I've had this video since I was in high school (Do you remember it, BJ and Rice Spice??? I think I tortured both of you with it!!!). I found it about a year ago on DVD. So, this morning after Jude went to school I popped in the DVD and worked my ass off...literally! This work out is really difficult! Every time I get a little fluffy around the edges, I do this work out for a month or 2 and I get lean and trim. So, here we go again. Except this time, I'm more sore than I can remember. I think my old age is starting to catch up with me! So, I plan to have a date with Cindy 5 days a week for the next month. Wish me luck!

Just another day in Weenie's World!

No comments: