Friday, September 5, 2008

Death by toilet paper roll!


So, as mentioned in my last blog entry, I am incredibly sore. Every muscle in my body aches with every movement I make. And, sitting on the throne/can/toilet is very difficult, but getting off the toilet is even more difficult!
So, a few minutes ago I had to use the toilet. As I was attempting to get off the toilet, I pushed on the toilet paper roll hinged to the wall. Well, apparently the toilet paper roll wasn't on the roll dispenser properly, and it flew off nearly knocking me off the toilet. I used the roll as leverage to get my sore ass off the toilet, and in doing so I somehow knocked off the toilet paper roll. When the roll came off, I lost my balance and almost fell in the toilet. All I could do was laugh. I'm sure it was a classic "Weenie" moment. I just had to share. Can you imagine if had injured myself by falling off the toilet??? Classic!

No comments: