Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby Shower for Georgia Peach!

On Saturday, we went to my friend's baby shower. She is expecting a baby girl in November. She already has a son and is very excited to have a new baby girl soon. Here are some pictures from the shower.
(Here is a picture of Jude eating cake with his buddies! There is something so cute about little boys eating cake together!)
(Here is a picture of the diaper cake. It was too cute!)

It seems that every woman I know is either pregnant or just had a baby. It's crazy! I guess we are now going through the baby stage. About 5-7 years ago, it was the wedding stage. So, I guess this is the natural progression of things. All I know is that I'm so happy to see cute pictures of the new babies. And, since I have a stinky little boy, I love shopping for my friends who have or will have girls. Girl clothes are so much cuter than boy clothes.

So, congrats Georgia Peach! I can't wait to meet your new baby girl!

No comments: