Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sweet Husband!

(This is the comforter set we have on our bed. It's Docker's brand from Kohl's. We bought it before we moved to Japan. Husband didn't want to have a froo-froo bedroom. So, we agreed on this. Of course, it has some maroon on it...my favorite color.)

So, last night as I was getting ready for bed, I mentioned that it was cold in our bedroom. Husband was in bed watching silly Japanese TV and heard my complaint. So, he rolled over to my side of the bed and "warmed" it for me. I saw him and asked what he was doing. At first, I thought he was "warming" it by farting, so I had to ask...for my safety. This was our conversation:



"What ya doing?" I asked.


"I'm going to make your side of the bed warm so you won't be cold when you hop into bed." he said.



"Oh, thanks," I said.



"You're welcome," he replied.



"You are the best husband ever! Thanks for being so sweet," I told him.

In my mind I was thinking you better not be stinking it up under those covers or I will kick your ass! Luckily, he just used his body heat--and nothing else-- to warm my side of the bed. Thank God!




Husband is a silly little man full of silly little quirks. But, compared to me, he's pretty normal. But, he has the kindest heart. And, after all these years together, 7 to be exact, he still does sweet things for me.



Thanks Husband!

No comments: