Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Palin for VP???


Okay. So, I've been watching the news and reading the Internet. I was totally surprised by McCain's pick for VP. What up wit dat??!! I know we shouldn't talk about people's personal lives and all that jazz, but the woman (Palin) has a 17 year old daughter who is prego, and she has a Downs baby that is only a few months old. When is she going to have time to devote to the possible job of the Vice Presidency?? And, what happens if McCain is elected and kicks the bucket?? He is old ya know. Do we really want her as our President?? The woman seems to be a bit busy with what's going on in her personal life. I can't imagine if she had the weight of the US on her shoulders. I seriously wonder if she could hack it! I know what I'm saying isn't nice, and I shouldn't judge, and blah, blah, blah... But, the realization is...if McCain is elected, Palin would be a heartbeat away from the presidency, and that scares the peejeebeeze out of me!
I know there are lots of feminists out there saying that if Palin was a man, none of this would matter. And, they are right. It wouldn't matter because there would be a woman at home to deal with all of this. And, I'm not saying she isn't qualified. She does have a little experience at governing the great state of Alaska. But, does that state even count???!! There are only like 200 men in the whole state, right?! Maybe we should send Sister there to find a mate...oh crap, did I say that out loud... I digress...sorry! Where was I, yes, I remember now....Palin. So, she doesn't have much experience, her private life seems to be in shambles and she could possibly be a step away from the presidency...hmmm...I wonder who gets my vote??!!

No comments: