Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Dream

So, last night I had this really bizarre dream that I lived next door to Michael Phelps. I wasn't married in my dream, but I had Jude. In my dream I was trying to woo Mr. Phelps. He seemed to like me in my dream. He thought I was hilarious and so energetic. We had good chemistry. Then, I had to get into a bathing suit and swim with him. He was impressed with my swimming ability considering I'm only about 1/2 the size of him. But, he was not impressed with my figure. I apologized for having saggy boobs and told him that I nursed Jude for 16 months. He didn't seem impressed. Then, instead of going out with me, he chose a blond twig bitch who weighed about 80 pounds and had nothing in her head but hot air. Then, I woke up. So bizarre! I don't know where that dream came from. It was really weird.


I told husband about the dream. He laughed.


I've been suffering from a sinus headache. It feels like the biggest freakin' fat lady is sitting on my face. I wish I could drill a hole in my skull to relieve the pressure. Even my eyebrows hurt!! I took some allergy medicine last night before bed. Maybe it caused the nightmare. Who knows!? Maybe it's my subconscious tell me I'm getting fat? Whatever!


Just another day in Weenie's World!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a dream I would have! What did you eat before bed?!
-BJ

Anonymous said...

I think I ate something spicy. I always have CRAZY dreams when I eat spicy food before bed. Do you remember all the crazy dreams I used to have?? Well, they haven't stopped. They seem to get weirder and weirder as I get older. I'm thinking about writing a book about them. ;-)

~Weenie