Thursday, September 25, 2008

Bubble Guts!



So, I've been suffering from gastrointestinal distress the last few days. On Sunday, we had Indian curry for dinner, and it was really, really spicy! It tore me up all night! The next night I had hot wings for dinner. I know, I know, it's like I'm on a suicide mission. Then, last night I made some garlic cheddar biscuits (like the kind they have at Red Lobster), and it gave me gas all freakin' night long! As you know, I'm lactose intolerant, so the cheese biscuits added injury to insult. So, now I'm sitting hunched over bloated and in pain. I vow to never eat again! Or, at least until lunch. Once, I tried to be anorexic, but I only made it 4 hours without food. I know, I'm such a failure! (Hee-Hee) I hate having bubbly guts! And, now I need Chapstick for my ass hole! (Sorry for that visual!)

No comments: