Friday, July 4, 2008

Slurp....

We went and had Ramen yesterday. Of course, I had my camera and took pictures of our experience. Enjoy!

Slurp!
This is how you eat Ramen in Japan. Since Japanese people don't use forks and knives, you must use chopsticks and slurp up your noodles. In Japan, slurping is not bad manners. In fact, it's necessary!
Husband slurping his noodles.
Here Husband is using his big ass Chinese spoon to drink the broth.
This is what Jude's food looked like before he ate it.

This is what I ordered. Ramen noodle in pork broth and fried rice. Yummy!



This is the kids meal we ordered for Jude. It came with Ramen, fried rice, cream puff, orange juice and a token for a toy. All for 290 Yen. I know, we are cheap bastards, aren't we?!




This is my Ramen bowl. In Japan, food preparation is a big deal. Your food will look exactly like the picture on the menu. In fact, it usually looks better.



This is my fried rice.


Enjoy!
Just another day in Weenie's World!

No comments: