Monday, July 21, 2008

The Luge!

(You must be at least this tall to ride the luge alone. Phew, I barely made it!!)
(Me, scared out of my mind on the chair lift!)
(Here are my feet dangling over the edge. We were probably about 100 feet off the ground.)
(Here is a cute Indian couple coming down from the other side of the chair lift. She was kind enough to smile for me.)
(Alpha Mom is in the very back. I couldn't take any pictures coming down the slope because I needed to steer.)

A big thanks goes to Alpha Mom for letting me do this. I know she probably wouldn't have chosen to do this if I hadn't been there. So, thanks! It was so much fun.

For those of you who know me, then you know that I am scared of heights....probably because I'm so short. So, taking the chair lift to the top of the hill was quite frightening. Alpha Mom video taped me being scared. I'm sure it was quite entertaining!

BJ...do you remember the time we went on the Farris Wheel on the Kemah Boardwalk? I was scared shitless then, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that kiddy ferris wheel was pretty scary! Good thing Jude wasn't as scared as we were!