Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Plugged Up!

We got back from Shinjuku yesterday. The visit with Sister was great. I'll tell you more about that later...right now I'm dealing with a constipated kid. Jude is backed up beyond belief. I think when I was in Singapore, Husband forgot to give the kids fluids. As a result, the kid is pooping bricks...that is, when he CAN poop. So, today I took him to the doctor for an enema. The doctor thought a gentle laxative would be easier and less messy. I agreed. So, today Jude stayed home from school. I think I'll keep him home again tomorrow. Because the doc mentioned that when Jude does go, he's really going to GO!! He mentioned something about it being an explosive event. So, with that warning, I'll keep him home so that his teacher won't have to deal with that. Wish me luck!

I think I'll just wear a rain coat and rubber gloves all day tomorrow in preparation for the event. (Hee-hee)

No comments: