Sunday, July 13, 2008

Busy as a bee!

Holy shit, can't breath.... must stop to blog......

Okay, ETD (estimated time for departure) to Singapore it now less than 20 hours. So much to do, so little time.

List of things to do:
1. Go to Cosco-- so husband and Jude won't starve to death while I'm gone...
2. Go to local grocery store-- Cosco doesn't have everything we need, so we must go to a regular grocery store.
3. Give materials to Sub for Wednesday Ome class.
4. Finish packing Dora the Explorer Backpack.
5. Charge Camera
6. Write list of things to do for Husband while I'm away.
7. Write sweet notes to Jude for everyday I'm gone. Husband will give Jude a new book everyday I'm gone along with a heart felt note from me.
8. Take car seat and snacks to Alpha Mom's Husband, Norm. Norm will be picking up Jude after school while I'm away.
9. Go to ATM and get money.
10. Find passport!!!!!!!!!!!
11. Clean apartment--it looks like this place exploded. There is crap everywhere!
12. Check the mail
13. Make a large meal today so Husband and Jude can have at least a few meals already prepared for the week.
14. Snuggle with my 2 favorite boys...Husband and Jude. I've got to get my snuggle time in before I go.
15. Feed fish and Rhino Beetles. I might clean the cages if time allows.

Phew, I'm already tired just from listing all the shit I must do before I leave tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

Just another day in Weenie's World!

No comments: