Sunday, July 6, 2008

Beer Mountain

So, we were invited to Beer Mountain with a bunch of Americans. Beer Mountain is on top of Mt. Takao. It is an all-you-can-eat and drink establishment. It's a bit pricey, 3,300 Yen per person. But, if you are a drinker/alcoholic, then it's worth the money. You pay the money, and then you have 2 hours to eat and drink as much as you can. For some, it was quite an event. For me, not so much. The food was typical Japanese. It was, in my opinion, drunk people food. If you were drunk, then you thought the food was great. If you were sober, like me, then the food tasted like dog dookie. Even though the food sucked, we had fun watching all the drunk Japanese people. They were quite entertaining.


(Husband and his buddies drinking beer.)
(Drunk Japanese man posing for stupid American (me).)
(Drink up! Only 1o minutes left!!)
(Crazy drunk Americans!)
(Here I am hugging the biggest effing Heineken I've ever seen. I'm sure PoPo and Bid D will be jealous!)

No comments: