Friday, July 11, 2008

National Geographic




So, Jude got a new pet. Alpha mom had a whole box filled with these little suckers and was some how able to convince me that we needed to have some of our own. I caved, of course, and now we are the proud owners of 2 of these little Rhino Beetles. I bought a small house for them, dirt, food, and a piece of wood from Seiyu (Japanese Wal-Mart). Jude was so happy to have the nasty little bugs (Husband was too, but I'm not sure if he would admit that or not). However, the little bugs made so much noise last night fighting, that I'm reconsidering having them as pets. We have 2 males, and they love to fight over the food. This morning when we woke up, we couldn't see them anymore...I was kind of hoping they had killed one another, but that wasn't the case. Instead, they have dug holes in the dirt to sleep. They were very active last night whipping each other's ass. Last night before bed, the cage was clean and well kept. This morning is looks like a tornado went through. Apparently, they must have redecorated their little home while they were fighting in the night.
Just another day in Weenie's World!

No comments: