Thursday, July 9, 2009

This is for Sister!

Okay, you mentioned that I never, ever write about you on my useless blog. Well, that's just crap! I have written about you here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here , here, here, here, and here! So, there!


Now you have your own label, titled Sister (duh!). To read articles where you are mentioned or pictured, click on the Sister label located on the right-hand side of the blog.

(Or, click on each 'here' to read what I wrote about YOU!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, now I want MY own label !!

xoxo
Big D

Weenie said...

Oh Lord, I knew this would happen!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bid D. I thought you did have your own label: "smart ass remarks". ;)

SISTER

Anonymous said...

LMAO !! Nice catch !!!

Big D

Anonymous said...

Hey, "Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Dinosaurs in Tokyo!" shouldn't count! There is a picture of me, but no label. The only reason a reader would know I participated in that adverture is because of the label down at the bottom of the post.

SISTER

Anonymous said...

The "Saturday, January 3, 2009, Favorite Birthday Photos" post doesn't mention me. I'm in the group pics but no comment. I'm just the label down at the bottom. This shouldn't count.
SISTER

Anonymous said...

Ok, Ok. I've read all the posts labeled as "Sister." Most of them do include some text mentioning me. I APOLOGIZE. You win, Weenie.

BTW, I puke whenever I am on Japanese moutains. Every time I go skiing, I vomit. WTF?

Weenie said...

Ha! Write this one down in the record books! I am victorious!

Score:
Weenie 1
Sister 0

(Is the world about to end?)