Thursday, July 9, 2009

You know you curse too much when...

A.) your four year old can spell ASS; and

B.) when your four year old accidentally uses the wrong word, and it's a bad word; example:

Jude: "Mommy, I need a new swim crap."

Weenie: "What did you say?"

Jude: "I need a new swim CRAP!"

Weenie: "What?!"

Jude: "My swim crap is too small, and I need a bigger one that doesn't pull my hair."

Weenie: "Oh, okay. I'll get you a new swim CAP for your swim lessons at school."

(By the way, in Japan, everyone must wear a swim cap in the pool. They are usually made of mesh material and come in different sizes. Jude is required to wear one when he has swim lessons at school.)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a wonder he doesn't give cursing lessons to sailors .... His mommy is pretty good at it.... he he he

Big D

Weenie said...

He has learned from the best! Me, PoPo, and Sister. PoPo and Sister are talented. They can use the "F word" as a noun, an adjective, a pronoun, and a verb! Now that's talent!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think that was the first complement you have given me in a long, long, f*cking time!

You forgot adverb and object of a preposition:)

Pat

Weenie said...

FYI- Pat is SISTER. We are supposed to use aliases, you dumb ass! Remember, DON'T USE YOUR REAL NAME ON THE BLOG! I'm trying to protect everyone's identity from all the crazies out there in the blogosphere!

Anonymous said...

Dumb ass! The only people who would know it was me would be husband, Jude, and few others. Most people don't even realize you have a f*cking sister, considering that I'm never, ever, mentioned...even when I participate in sh*t mentioned in the blog. Plus, my nick name could be for a boy or a girl!

Weenie said...

WHAT?! You've been mentioned multiple times on the blog! However, since you NEVER smile in any of the pictures I take of you, it's just better NOT to post them. Keep in mind, I'm still trying to pimp you out, and I don't want a bad picture on my blog to ruin your chances of success! See, I'm actually doing you a favor! You can thank me later!

Anonymous said...

I think both you #$&^%*@ b&tches should just calm the &#@^%$ down !!

Weenie said...

She started it!