Sunday, July 5, 2009

Japanese style

This weekend we stayed in a Japanese style suite. It was the first time I had ever stayed in a room like this. Typically, we choose Western style hotels and hotel rooms. But this time, we thought we would live on the edge and try it out. This is where we stayed:
Pretty nice, huh?! Well, everything was great...except Japanese people sleep on the floor on futon mattresses, and, well, we slept on the floor, too. Except I'm not used to sleeping on the fucking floor. I'm used to sleeping on my Vera Wang Serta mattress. Needless to say, I didn't sleep worth a shit and woke up with a crick in my neck and a sore shoulder. I don't see how Japanese people can sleep on the freaking floor every day! No wonder why they always fall asleep on the train. They're freaking exhausted!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my world.

Anonymous said...

They pee in a hole in the floor too !! Hope you have good quads !!

Big D

Weenie said...

Actually, I worked out the other day. I did squats and other quad exercises. Then, I went to work and had to pee in a squatty potty. It was horrible to try and squat to pee with sore muscles. I moaned when I squatted to pee. I'm sure the lady next to me thought I was doing naughty things!