Thursday, July 9, 2009

Warning!

Handle with care. Wear gloves, eye protection, a gas mask, a bio hazard suit, chemical gear, whatever it takes. Don't get this shit in your eyes! It will burn like hell! Take it from me, I KNOW!

I made dinner at 5:30 PM, accidentally touched my eye at 6 PM, and I'm still suffering (it's almost 7:30 PM now). Even after I removed my contacts, (that's right, I got the stuff in my eye UNDER my contact lenses) my eyes are still stinging. The pain. The burning. The stinging. The burning. The stinging. The stinging. THE STINGING! (I can barely see as I write this post! I think I might go blind!)

Damn peppers!

4 comments:

Laura Funkyjunk Suarez said...

I have done this. Be glad you didn't wipe! That's the worst.

Anonymous said...

And for God's sake don't scratch your balls !!

Big D

Weenie said...

Wipe what? My eye, my butt, my cooter?

Anonymous said...

All of the above !! LMAO