Monday, July 6, 2009

The happiest freaking place on the planet

*****Warning! These are boring DisneySea pictures. This blog post is for YaYa and PoPo (my parents). Therefore, the rest of you must suffer through this! Sorry!

As you know, this weekend we went to Tokyo DisneySea. We went with Running Babe and her family. Since Jude and Bean are BFFs (best friends forever), we thought it only fair that we go together. And I'm glad we did, because I had the best time ever! DisneySea is the happiest fucking place on the planet! And I ain't lying!
Bean, Marathon Man, Running Babe, Husband, Jude, and me.
Me with Jiminy Cricket. It was kind of creepy when he grabbed my hand and forced me to pose. WHATEVER!
Me with Cruella Deville.
The boys with Indiana Jones.
On the monorail.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures!!! Po-Po and I really enjoy seening you guys!!!! Wishing you weren't so "darn" far! But then, maybe you, husband and Jude would have chased us off already!! Glad you had a great time!

Hairpin said...

I'm not sure how I feel about the comment "the happiest fucking place on earth." Do these two adjectives really belong together, really?