Monday, July 6, 2009

The word of the day is wanker

***By the way, pictured above is a summer sausage. Please read below to understand its significance. Also read the comments. (This comment was added after I published this post.)

Today I decided to work out with Cindy Crawford. I mean, I decided to do her workout video, The Next Challenge, on DVD. It was raining, and I just didn't feel like running in the rain, so I pulled out my 3 pound weights (don't laugh) and my Cindy video. Since Husband was home, he decided to join me in the festivities.


As the video began, we started jumping around, following Cindy's lead. After the first jump, Husband ran away to our bedroom and asked me to pause the video. I did as requested. (Keep in mind, it was a lazy Monday morning (we were all off today), so all of us were in our pajamas. I was wearing pajamas with a sports bra (because I know better) and husband was only wearing boxers and a t-shirt.) Turns out Husband's man parts were jiggling around like summer sausages hanging in a Brooklyn deli, blowing in the breeze on a warm, windy day, during an earthquake. He couldn't take all the jiggly-wiggly and decided to put on a pair of snug briefs. I laughed and said, "Is your wanker flopping around like a dead fish?" Jude heard this comment and asked, "What's a wanker?" I briefly mentioned that a wanker is a slang word Mommy uses to describe Daddy's penis and for Jude not to use that word outside our apartment.


Needless to say, Jude has been saying wanker all day, non-stop. He's even made up a song about it!


Just another day in Weenie's World!


(By the way, Husband is quite pleased that I chose to describe his man parts as "summer sausages," as opposed to Vienna sausages.)


(Hee-hee.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, I have to tell you this, but I had to read the entire post before I knew that the picture was of a summer sausage. Perhaps you should have a bigger picture? I'm sure husband would appreciate.

Weenie said...

Well, I couldn't find a good picture of a wanker that resembles Husband's. And, I don't think posting an actual picture of Husband's wanker would be appreciated or enjoyed, especially by YaYa or Lola (husband's mom). So, I opted for the closest thing...the summer sausage. (Hee-hee!)

I'm sure he'll really enjoy these comments, by the way!

Poor guy! Sometimes I feel really bad that he ended up with me!

Anonymous said...

The English use the term " Wanker ". It's a noun, meaning a person who masturbates.

Big D

Weenie said...

Well, that's about right! Sounds good to me!