Monday, October 13, 2008

Weird!

So, I just finished writing the blog entry about missing Husband. And, as I was writing and sitting at the computer, the mini-blind chord attached to the mini-blinds in this room started to swing back and forth, hitting the metal blinds making a weird noise. I immediately thought we were having an earthquake. So, I logged on to the JMA (Japanese Meteorological Agency) website to check if there was an earthquake. According to them, nothing happened. And, I don't have the AC or heater on, so that couldn't have caused the movement. WEIRD!!

And, the other night I turned off my computer before going to bed. During the night, I got up to go pee and saw the glow of the computer screen from my bedroom. After I used the toilet, I came to the computer room to turn off the computer again, but it was off. I know I saw it on before I used the toilet! WEIRD!!

Who knows, maybe I'm just getting old and my mind is playing tricks on me!

No comments: