Thursday, October 30, 2008

Mr. Jack-o-Lantern!

(AAAAAaaaahhhh! It's scary!- I turned off the lights and put a candle inside the jack-o-lantern...Jude screamed like a maniac...as you can see!)

So, I finally broke down and bought a pumpkin. I think it cost around 9 bucks. I wasn't too pleased with the price, but I didn't want to deny my child. So, we brought the pumpkin home and gutted the poor thing. This is the result...

(OOOOOOoooohh, spooky!)


(The pumpkin kinda looks a bit "Rock-a-billy" because of the stem. I love it!)


(Jude was upset with me because I made him put down the carving utensils...it was just too dangerous! For future reference, a 4 year old and knives don't go well together!---Luckily, no one was injured...except the pumpkin (hee-hee).)




(Jude was having WAY too much fun with the mini-carving knives. He said he was pretending to be Bear from Man Vs. Wild (by the way, we love that show!).)
Just another day in Weenie's World!




No comments: