Friday, October 3, 2008

He makes me hot!


George Stephanopoulos is ABC's Chief Washington Correspondent and host of This Week with George Stephanopoulos. I find this man incredibly sexy. Husband knows how I feel about this little Greek news man. If Husband sees him on TV, he'll call me so I can catch a glimpse of him. In fact, Husband will yell, "Your boyfriend is on."
There is something about him that gets me all hot and bothered. Maybe it's his ability to report political news in an untainted somewhat non-partisan way (even though he was a senior political advisor for Bill Clinton), or maybe it's the way he interviews politicians with tough questions in a mild mannered way. Or, maybe it's because he's incredibly intelligent and just so damn cute. Whatever it is, he's hooked me.
Some women think Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise is hot, but not me. George makes me hot!

No comments: