Monday, October 27, 2008

Couch Potato!!


This is how I look and feel!!
Okay, maybe I'm not that round, yet!
This past week I felt like doodoo! I caught Jude's cold and it's been causing me hell for the past 9 days. I've got this phlegm filled cough like a smoker with emphysema. I sound horrible, and I'm sore from hocking up giant loogies. So, needless to say, I didn't run all week. In fact, I missed my very important 6 mile run this weekend. I feel like such a schlep. I wanted to run, but my bunk ass lungs just wouldn't cooperate. So, I did no physical activity for a whopping 9 days. I swear I can feel my ass spreading right now!! But, I am feeling a little bit better today, and my cough isn't quite as violent as it has been. So, tomorrow I'm setting my alarm and going to go run...no matter what. I can't get behind on my official "Official" marathon training...I'll never be able to catch up!
So, wish me luck!

No comments: