Monday, October 6, 2008

In the car...

So, I take Jude and his friend Des to the bus stop every morning. It's a short 10 minute drive. But, the conversations I hear are priceless. They go something like this:

Jude says to Des, "I'm going to fly to the moon."
"You can't do that, silly...you'll miss your mommy," Des replies.
"No I won't...I'm a big boy...I can go to the moon if I want," Jude replies.
"No you can't, you'll cry," Des says.
"You're crazy...I won't cry...it will be fun," Jude tells her.
"But it's too cold on the moon," Des says.
"Okay, then I'll go to Mars, I think it's warmer there," Jude replies.
"You can't go there, it's too far and you would be dead," Des tells him.
"When I'm dead, I'll look like this," Jude replies.

Then, he sticks out his tongue and rolls his eyes back into his head. Des laughs.

Everyday is like this. I never know what they are gong to discuss. But, it always makes me laugh. There is nothing like conversations between 3-4 year olds!!

Just another day in Weenie's World!

No comments: