Monday, October 6, 2008

Missing him...

So, Jude and I are going through Husband withdrawal. He's been gone for 5 days now. We were okay at first, but now we are both missing him terribly. Jude misses wrestling with his daddy, and so do I (if you know what I mean!!). I miss Husband most at night when Jude goes to bed. I miss hearing about his day and telling him about mine. I've been staying up late at night watching useless Japanese television shows to help pass the time. And, Jude has been sleeping in my bed with me. I know I shouldn't let him, but I like having him there. I feel safer having him next to me. I'm not scared of someone breaking in or anything like that. In fact, I have never feared for my safety here in Japan. What I'm most worried about are earthquakes. And, having Jude next to me makes me feel better. If the "big one" were to hit, I could protect him if he were close by. I know, I'm crazy and obsessed with earthquakes. But, I do live in Japan, where earthquakes happen about 10 times a day.



So, we miss Husband, and we can't wait to see him.

No comments: