Friday, October 31, 2008

They are coming!



It's official! YaYa and PoPo (my parents, duh!) are coming to see us. YAHOOO!!! They will be here on December 17th, and they will stay until January 9th. Lord help us all! Okay, okay, they aren't that bad. In fact, for old, retired people they are quite entertaining. PoPo can entertain us with his amazing ability to use the "F" word as a noun, adjective and verb, and he can tell us his favorite dirty jokes. And, YaYa can entertain us with her stories about PoPo doing thing he shouldn't be doing...like falling off the roof, etc. So, we are very excited to have them with us for the holidays. I'm sure it will be a great Christmas, New Year and my birthday.



Since all the grandparents on my side are dead now, YaYa and PoPo should be able to stay the entire time...unlike their last visit when my grandmother (my dad's mom) kicked the bucket. They cut their last trip to Japan short to return home for my grandmother's funeral. So, with all of the grandparents dead, hopefully this trip should be a better one. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but PoPo had a hell of time being here with his mother dying on the other side of the planet. So, I'm sure this trip will be much more relaxing and fun.


So, with that said...WATCH OUT JAPAN! Two more beaners are on their way to corrupt your way of life! We are loud mouthed, opinionated, feisty, and slightly deranged! Your world will never be the same again!!

No comments: