Friday, November 14, 2008

Watch Out!

Okay. I'm the type of person that doesn't give a crap about what other people think or say about me. You can tell me nasty things all day long, and I could care less. And, you could even try to hurt my feelings, but I doubt it would work. I've grown up with thick skin. Nothing you say or could do could hurt me. I'm just that kind of person.


However, Husband and Jude are just the opposite. They are incredibly sensitive! Sometimes I have to watch what I say because I might hurt their sensitive feelings. I'm pretty much a heartless bitch...except when it comes to my family. My husband and son mean everything to me. They are my world. Everything I do is for them, and I would never say or do anything to hurt them.


So, with that said...if you hurt my husband or son in any way, whether by your words, your actions or lack of actions, you better be ready to deal with me. Look, you can fuck with me all you want...I don't care. But, when you hurt my son or husband, you better be ready to deal with me- a crazy, heartless beaner, ready to pounce on you. Look, as a mother and wife, it's my job to protect my husband and son....and I take my job very seriously. And, I will do whatever it takes to keep them safe and happy. So, just be warned. Remember, I'm only 4 feet 10 inches tall, and I've got a shit load of hostility I've been waiting to release on someone. So, watch out! You hurt my family, and you've got me to deal with!


That's all I'm going to say about that!

No comments: