Monday, June 23, 2008

Taco, taco...burrito, burrito

(Here are the yummy tacos we made Saturday night at my apartment.)



(These are the 6 Japanese adult students that came to my apartment for my cooking class.)


(Yummy tacos!!!)



The cooking class at my apartment was a success! My Japanese peeps pigged out on my super dooper yummy tacos. I think one student ate 6 tacos! They were very helpful and cut the lettuce and tomatoes. They even prepared the taco meat according to my instructions. It was a great evening overall. I even played the piano for them. They seemed mildly impressed.

Just another day in Weenie's World!


(The title of this entry is from my favorite South Park episode. It's the one where Jennifer Lopez shows up and sings a song about tacos and burritos. The episode was so funny that BJ and I would call each other on the phone and would only say "Taco, taco, burrito, burrito," and then hang up and do it again. I know, we are easily amused!)

No comments: