Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Squatty Potty


Have you ever wondered what a squatty potty looks like? Now you know! These holes/toilet thingies are very common in Japan and in other Asian countries. In fact, Western style toilets are often not available. So, this is what I look like using a squatty potty. I'm sure you've always wanted to see this, right?! I know I'm one sick puppy! Thankfully, my friend Alpha Mom was there to take my picture. Thanks Alpha Mom, this post would not be possible if it weren't for you. You rock!

If you plan on attending the Beijing Olympics this summer, this is the type of facility that you will most likely find. I heard on the news that the Olympics Committee might be adding some Western style toilets for the VIPs and athletes only. So, if you go, remember to practice doing some squatting before you go. And, if you do use one of these, remember to roll up your pants. You would hate to get pee or other funk on your pants!!

Just another day in Weenie's World!

No comments: