Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I just couldn't resist...

So, I went to the dentist yesterday for a check up and cleaning. My dental hygienist spoke pretty good English, but she didn't say much. I had my camera with me, as I always do, and she took this picture for me. Lovely, isn't it?! They gave me a fluoride treatment with this contraption. I thought I should share it with you.

I love going to the dentist. It feels so good to have someone clean your teeth. I'm very ticklish, so when they clean my front top teeth, I always giggle and wiggle with glee. I'm sure she thought I was a weirdo.

I love the dentist's chairs. They are the most comfortable chairs on the planet. Usually, I fall asleep in them, but not yesterday. Yesterday, I had 2 cups of coffee before the appointment so I was pretty hyper. I apologized, but I don't think she understood me. She just nodded and smiled.

I have to admit that I've got great teeth, thanks to YaYa and PoPo. They gave both Sister and I braces, retainers, ivory fillings, and always took us to the dentist. Needless to say, I should thank them for my pearly whites.

The dentist asked me if I floss my teeth. I told him only about once a week....that's kinda gross, huh?! And, then I told him I was going to stop because flossing makes my gums and teeth quite sensitive. I don't think he liked my comment much. Then I told him that if my teeth get nasty from not flossing, I can just buy veneers or implants. He just looked at me sternly and groaned. He said veneers wouldn't look as good as my current teeth, but I beg to differ. I've seen some pretty awesome smiles as a result of veneers. I know, they cost like a million dollars, but isn't a great smile worth that much??!!



Just another day in Weenie's World!

No comments: