Monday, June 30, 2008

Dora the Explorer




So, Momma is going to Singapore! I'll be going to Singapore with Alpha Mom on July 14th. We plan to stay a week. We might attempt to go to Thailand, too. I'm so excited! Children and husbands are not allowed on this trip....just hot mommas! So, this weekend I went to the mall and got a few things for my trip. I got this awesome purple backpack from L.L. Bean. It is the best backpack ever! It even has a whistle on it just in case I get lost and need to call for help. How cool is that?!

The backpack fits me perfectly, even though I'm only 4 feet 10 inches tall. I was so happy to find it.....and it was on sale too!! So, I wore the backpack for Husband so he could see how it fits me. When I put it on, he started laughing, and he called me Dora the Explorer. Then, he asked me for my map. What a butt hole! Okay, so I'm brown and small and have a purple backpack...does that give him the right to call me Dora? I think not!!

Just another day in Weenie's World!

No comments: