Thursday, June 12, 2008

MILF aka Moms I'd Like to F*ck

Okay. So, recently I was called a MILF (a mom I'd like to ...screw). I didn't know what that meant until I asked Husband. He was surprised that I didn't know what that meant. Anywho, I was honored to be thrown into that category of women....MILF. It's good to know that I'm still desirable, even though my boobs hang to the ground like long droopy bananas. And, with my recent hair cut, I feel like a sexy sex kitten. Prrrrrrr. (I'm sure YaYa and PoPo, my parents, aren't going to enjoy this blog entry much!!)


I often see frumpy moms out and about with kids in tow. I want to yell "Hey lady, put on some lip gloss or mascara...we have to look at you!!" Okay, so that sounds mean, and I'm not trying to be mean. What I'm trying to say is.....ladies, just because you pooped out a kid or 2 or 3 doesn't mean you can't be a hot momma!! Granted, I don't think I'm H-O-T, hot! But, I'm at least...hummmmmm....kinda warm....maybe. I try to look decent, especially for Husband. I want him to want me and to think all kinds of dirtiness about me. Hey, we are married after all! I want to look good for Husband, and I want Husband to look good for me. Call me vain, if you like...but I'm just being honest and realistic. I was a wife first, then a mother. I feel like I owe it to Husband to still be sexy and cute. This may sound bad, but in order to have a good marriage you need to keep the fire alive. I'm not talking about hanging from the ceiling while wearing 6 inch stilettos with a pleather crotchless cat suite...I'm just talking about blow drying your hair, putting on lip gloss, and wearing something other than sweat pants and a frumpy T-shirt! It takes about 5 minutes of effort to go from frumpy bag lady to MILF! Seriously ladies...wouldn't you want your significant other to put a little effort into their looks for you? I know I would. Plus, when you fix your hair and wear a cute outfit, you just feel hot. And, that feeling of hotness reflects in your attitude. So, ladies throw out those warm ups and replace them with a hot pair of jeans that show off your bum. Or, if you are like me and have no bum...then.. put on a cute low cut shirt and roll up those boobies into a Victoria Secret Wonder Bra and shake what your momma gave you! MILFs unite!!

No comments: