Thursday, December 11, 2008

Welcome back...Rice Spice!

So, after about 3 months of silence, she's back. Rice Spice is back in the world of blogdom! Yippee! I'm so excited to have her back. I miss hearing about her adventures! And, since she was my inspiration for my blog, and encouraged me to write about my own misadventures, I feel excited and giddy to have her back and writing. However, since she left Houston and moved to Tampa with her boyfriend, she has moved blogs and started a new one. Here's the link to Rice Spice's new world:

http://atexapinointhesun.blogspot.com/


I think it has a very appropriate title, by the way! So, check out her blog, I'm sure you'll find it a great read.


So, welcome back Rice Spice! We missed you!

1 comment:

Rice Spice said...

Thank you for such a warm reception! I'm glad to be back!! I promise to blog more :)