Friday, December 26, 2008

Sigh!

Okay, I have officially survived Christmas with the family in Japan! Praise Jesus!

Now that the presents have been opened and the turkey has been cooked, I can sit down for a little rest and relaxation. I can do what I enjoy most...blogging. I know, I'm pathetic! To think that sitting at the computer and typing my inner most thoughts is pleasurable is kinda absurd. Whatever! This is my world isn't it?!

So, I enjoy sitting here at my computer and writing about nothing. It's almost therapeutic. I like having a creative outlet for all the craziness in my head.

Now that there is a calmness back in my world, I can download pictures and write about my experiences over the last week or so.

So, get ready to get back into Weenie's World!

I kinda missed you!

:-)

No comments: