Thursday, December 18, 2008

They're Here!

YaYa and PoPo made it here safely last night. They were slightly dazed and confused (because of the long flight and time change), but okay. They were so glad to see us and to see Jude (which they call Chunky Monkey). They were amazed at how big Jude has gotten in the last 6 months. As you may recall, they were here in May for a short visit. We don't have too much planned for today. Since they've been awake since 2 AM Japan time, I think a nap will be in order later this afternoon. So, today we will stay close to home and meet Husband for lunch.

I sent Jude to school today so we can wrap presents. I need to start working on that. I've got a pile of crap, I mean gifts, waiting to be wrapped.

YaYa is already hard at work cleaning up the dishes from this morning's breakfast.

PoPo is perched on the couch watching useless Japanese television in hopes of catching information about the American Stock Market.

So, things are as they should be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell them both I said HI !!

xoxo
Big D

Weenie said...

Will do, Big D!

~Weenie