Tuesday, December 16, 2008

T-minus 36 hours...

YaYa and PoPo will be here in about 36 hours. Watch out Japan! No good can come from 2 pepper bellied, retired, loud mouthed, bionic people invading your nation! (They are bionic because YaYa has had 2 hip replacements, and PoPo has had a shoulder replaced.)

I've been cleaning like mad for the last 2 days. I even scrubbed the shower and got rid of the soap scum residue and the reddish slime in the corner of the shower. Yuck!

But, today I will spend most of my day making fudge for my Japanese students. I plan to give them homemade fudge, popcorn bark (popcorn covered in melted chocolate), and chocolate candies for Christmas. So, I will be busy cooking and wrapping these homemade gifts in cellophane wrapping paper and ribbon. You can just call me the Brown Betty Crocker!

Just another day in Weenie's World!

No comments: