Monday, April 20, 2009

Threats


Husband: "Hey, look what I'm wearing!"

Weenie: "So, you're wearing a nasty, old, tank top."

Husband: "No, it's not a tank top- it's a wifebeater!"

Weenie: "So!"

Husband: "So, you better watch out!"


After Husband told me this, I busted out laughing hysterically in his face. What a threat--this coming from a man who moisturizes every night!


(By the way, Husband has never beaten me--at least, not yet! However, he has tried to kill me 403 times. His last attempt on my life was last Friday, when he ran a red light with me in the car.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He totally sucks at trying to kill you. He's 0 for 403.

Large D

Weenie said...

I know, I know! Well, I think he's just trying to kill me really, really slowly! He's trying to torture me in the process, especially with his cooking!

Anonymous said...

And his bad gas ....

Large D

Weenie said...

Amen to that! Remeber when we ran Houston Marathon and we shared a hotel room together? Remember how Husband dropped a bomb in the bathroom before the race?! Imagine living with that every day of your life! It's amazing I'm still alive!

Anonymous said...

I have one word for you ....... Gasmask ....

Large D