Friday, April 3, 2009

Holy Cow!

So, North Korea has begun to fuel the rocket. According to several new reports, North Korea is set to launch the rocket on Saturday. That's tomorrow for me. I'm starting to get a little nervous, seriously!

According to the Associated Press, "North Korea heightened its militarist rhetoric toward the U.S., Japan and South Korea on Thursday, threatening retaliation for any attempt to shoot down the rocket. Quoting an unidentified North Korean general, the North Korean Central News Agency said Japan would be struck with a "thunderbolt of fire" if it attempts to intercept the multistage rocket."

Shit! I don't want to be caught up in a "thunderbolt of fire"!

So, if Japan shoots it down, I guess I'll just bend over and kiss my ass good-bye!

Don't worry, I've had a good time on the planet! It's been nice talking to you!

(I'm just kidding here, folks! I'm sure if anything serious happens, they will gather up all the foreigners and ship our asses back. So, who knows, maybe I'll get a free trip to the States as a result. I can wish, can't I??!!)

No comments: